Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index


Posted by Lilly on October 02, 2001 at 21:54:12:

In Reply to: INADEQUATE LIVING CONDITIONS posted by jay on October 02, 2001 at 19:50:25:

Oh brother! Where do you live? You should call the health dept. Take lots of pictures and file a lawsuit. If it's really bad, just move.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name