Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Construction Noise Problem

Posted by J.F. on October 12, 2001 at 17:17:02:

In Reply to: Re: Construction Noise Problem posted by CLiu on October 12, 2001 at 09:29:24:

Each place has a different name for it. In New York it is called the New York City Housing Court which is part of the New York City Civil Court. For you it might be called a Housing Part Action or "HP Action", a case brought by the tenant who seeks to have the court force the landlord to remedy or adjust for a problem.

Also see the tenant net page,, you can search previous cases to see if there is one similar. Also you can try a search engine like Google as I remember there are good articles about noise disputes on some web pages.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name