Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

how to control the LL with a power trip

Posted by nancy on October 24, 2001 at 15:39:01:

Ok. ive written many times about having problems with my landlord. i was very nieve when i went into the whole apartment thing and got an apartment that was not in the right condition to rent. i overlooked this because the girl that is the asst manager was sweet young and i thought wow i could have a friend and not be living at home. well she soon turned on me and since they treat me like crap. ive had to endure the managers husband belittling me when i tell of a problem, the manager telling me that if a druggie neighbor and i dont get along shell toss us both out..so how do i tell her hes threatening my life. youd think she would toss him out for the drugs and traffic...unless shes buying from them too. anyway my son got hurt due to a stray cat they were well aware of and when i told them of the incident im served with a 30 day. she seems to be on a power trip giving out 30 day notices and im told she can do this for no reason at any time when you are month to month, but at what point does the actual owner have a right to tell them they are wrong? im a single mom of two kids and when put under a magnifying glass am bound to do something that isnt right. my next door neighbor had tires on her porch for a year...a direct violation of the lease, but they didnt say anything..they only complained about garbage that was left by the door only 5 feet away from the 4 tires. there must be something i could do..harassment? please help me. im not financially ready to go find another place. its only me and my two kids. anyway if shes the problem..screwy management, then why shouldnt she be fired so we can get someone in here that is compassionate yet good..with her witchy attitude the owner should fear that people wont want to stay. what to do?????????

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name