Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: R U in New York City? Call HPD

Posted by JJ on October 25, 2001 at 23:56:59:

In Reply to: R U in New York City? Call DHCR posted by Ace on October 25, 2001 at 17:21:16:

DHCR is only for rent control or rent stabilized apts.

the first people to call for bad apt conditins is the landlord.

when that fails, next call HPD, the 24/7 complaint number.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name