Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: L.L. Defaulted on Lease; Won't Return Security Deposit

Posted by AL on February 28, 2002 at 10:14:55:

In Reply to: L.L. Defaulted on Lease; Won't Return Security Deposit posted by Anonymous on February 26, 2002 at 14:33:27:

You may want to contact the office of the State Attorney General. They handle complaints about landlords not returning security deposits. Your case sounds like there are complicating factors, but their office may be able to help, or at least refer you to someone who can. The NYC office number is (212) 416-8000. It's worth a call.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name