Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Why do I have to be the one to tell you this?

Posted by Robert Grucela on July 22, 1997 at 13:51:23:

In Reply to: This is why we moderate this Message Board posted by TenantNet on July 21, 1997 at 08:30:21:

To the respondent:

Your response was very disheartening. This is why I wonder why I ever bother. I assure you this is not a hoax. I would not have put my name at the bottom of that letter if it were.

I seriously doubted whether or not the message would appear on your board and that's why I limited my description of the "nefarious" symptoms that I experienced.

I can tell you this: the symptoms that can be produced go way beyond just annoying "noise" or radios that are left on at a low volume. I did detail that I have spent years trying to correct the damage that was done. By visiting doctors, lawyer, judges, etc. I included several links and I've put another at the bottom of this page. You can do the research if you wish. I can assure you it is true and it is happening. This technology is rapidly descreasing in price, and what will happen if ordinary disputes between neighbors are settled in this way?

If you want, you may call me at (610) 252-8898 and I will talk to you and give you a detailed description of the many psychic and physical sensations that these transmissions can cause. Once this connection to the Central Nervous System is established any of the senses can be altered or affected. Hearing, vision, taste, smell, touch as well as the autonomic nervous system...lungs, heart, and digestion, can also be manipulated in a very unpleasant way. Do you have any friends who have HIV who have died of "crypto"? They are able to recreate that effect.

They can completely destroy your personality. By a series of conditioning "experiences" (see pavlovian experiment) like sleep deprivation. This has a brainwashing effect and leaves the mind open for thought inserts or commands. A master/slave situation can ensue. You may find yourself harboring strange beliefs. You can be made to do forced labor or be pressed into any service, virtuous or not! This all is done to create a false sense of loyalty.

I was just wondering how serious an offense is "sleep deprivation" these days? Is that an issue with this board?

I lived in New York City for 14 years and I really love the city. I hope that average people can continue to live there, I really do. But if landlords or building owners are allowed to use this technology, and get away with it. I seriously doubt it.

Oh, and, how "nefarious" do you think it FEELS when NO lawyer will take your case. AND, no doctor or psychiatrist will believe you. AND your mayor (Giuliani) does not care. Nor your priest. Or your social worker.

Robert Grucela
AndWhyU@aol.com
Easton, PA 18045-6085
(610) 252-8898

P.S. You may include this if you want, the building was #7 Park Avenue, Apt. 8B. Before it went co-op it was owned by the "nefarious" Helmsley-Spear company.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name