Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

BLACKLISTING OF TENANTS BY LANDLORDS

Posted by N on September 07, 1997 at 12:12:56:

Forgive me but i am not the best at using a computer!! I tried to post a follow up but couldn"t do it. To keep you up to date, my case was put off until nov 5, l997 because the Judge was on vacation. I am a bit surprised that nobody has replied other than Tenant Net via e mail to me. I am very nervous about the Blacklisting as pects of the RSA court checks prior to accepting a new tenant!! If a tenant lives in a good building and has no problems but decides not to pay rent just for the heck of it then they should be herld accountable for it but if a tenant has no other venue but to go to court then they should not have to suffer forever more!!! My case will be held in Queens Court Kew Gardens room 153 at 9:30 and I need help!!! My financial situation is such that I do not qualify for Legal Aid nor can I afford an attorney!! I f you read my original posting of 8-30-97 you will understand more of the total picture I am trying to present here. I feel very strongly that we are ALL in very serious danger with respect to the RSA court checking of prospective tenants!!! Will you help me join the fight regarding this!!! I may infact be a very important test case of this situation because I will ask the landlord for something , in the court, that will hopefully allow me to rent again elsewhere!! Without his compliance, I am afraid that I will infact be unable to rent and neither will you if you go to court for any reason with your landlord!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! It will help all of you in the end!!!! Thank you very much. user764301@aol.com or post a message.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name