Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

corporate apartment

Posted by Jeremy on April 19, 1998 at 22:00:18:

If I own a corporation which is a tenant on a rent stabilized lease, can I sell
sell the shares of the corporation a. without the Landlord's consent assuming
there is no prohibition in the Lease an the sale of the shares and b. will
the corporation maintain its rent stabilized status.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name