Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Insurance for Damages ?

Posted by Al Gordon on July 06, 1998 at 15:07:01:

I am a tenant in a rent-stabilized SRO Hotel in Brooklyn.
If my personal property (stereo, CD's, furniture, etc.) are
damaged in a building disaster such as a flood, fire, collapse, must
I be compensated by the landlord for damages? Is he required to have insurance for this?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name