Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: having to move due to apt. changing to tax credit in VA.

Posted by Mary Bruce on July 22, 1998 at 08:11:10:

In Reply to: Re: having to move due to apt. changing to tax credit in VA. posted by David Hoffman on July 21, 1998 at 16:24:05:

: Please explain "...changing to tax credit...".

According to the Commonwealth of Virginia tax credit is a step before section 8 housing. The Apartment complex receives assistance from the State by allowing tax credit people into the complex. The complex receives a percentage of the rent amount and renevations to the complex are funded by a state loan at a reduced rate. A two person family cannot make more than approximately $26,400/year in order to qualify to reside in the apartment in the Richmond, VA area.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name