Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: illegal sublet lawyer

Posted by SB on July 30, 1998 at 15:08:51:

In Reply to: illegal sublet lawyer posted by M. Svet on July 26, 1998 at 16:13:19:

: Help. I have been living in an illegal, rent stabalized apt for about 5 years. After earning a hefty profit on me my "landlord" now wants to kick me out, using the ruse that she has received an eviction notice. I would like to take the lease out from under her, but I need a good lawyer. Can anyone recommend one to me?

: I was just looking through the bulletin board archives and came across this:
"call Met Council for the name of a tenant attorney. (212) 693-0550"

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name