Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

URGENT HELP! Super Harassment

Posted by Elena on October 04, 1998 at 15:27:47:

In Reply to: tenant complaints in co-op posted by LRB on October 03, 1998 at 21:11:49:

Hi, all!
Here is my story.. I will appreciate any comments and/or suggestions

When I was looking for appartment I walked to building and asked super were he have one availble or not.
He sad there is one but I have to pay him. He did not sad how much and I gave him $100
before I signed lease. Than a few days after I moved in he told me that there was not enough
again did not mention how much. I told him that I have a lot of expences now, such as new furniture
and so on and as soon as I have a chance I pay him more. ( at this time I figgured I will give him another
$300 for him to leave me along).I signed my lease an requested a window guards since I have two children under age of 10.
When I asked super to install a window guards he told me that I have to pay his fee first.
Then a 2 month passed by, ( I still did not paid his money) I heard a bell ring, I asked who was it
and answer was "Super" So I opened the door, he was standing with a garbage bag and start screeming at me "You told me you was gonna pay
me money..So here is your f....ng garbage .. I am not cleaning after you"
and he start beating me with the garbage bag . I was trying to push him out
from appartment (hi was inside near door) and I did. By this time garbage
was all over my hollway floor. He was that pushing my door and screeming and cursing that
I am better to stay inside .
At this time period - 2 month he been following me if he were seen me going out and asked for money.

I realy need a help and do not know what to do. I figgured if I complaint
to police he would know and my tenancy will become a worstest nightmare.

My question is what can I do to have managemnt to fire him?
If he will be staying as a super in our building you can imaging that I can never
have a normal life. I really like the building otherwise and can't afford to move out now.

Sincerely, Elena

Please reply wdezine@concentric.net

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name