Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Supreme Court Bound or GAGGED AND BOUND???

Posted by SCB on November 15, 1998 at 16:11:48:

In Reply to: Re: Supreme Court Bound or GAGGED AND BOUND??? posted by SCB on November 15, 1998 at 16:09:17:

OK Educated Tenent
:
: : : How dare you use a curse word to me---landlord

: : I am just trying to help my fellow human being from morons who give bad advice.

: : I have great experience as leader of my tenant association. Judges don't like the first part of association (asses) but respect fair play.

: : Don't call me horrible names anymore and remember this is tenant net not Landlord net ... that's where the Landlords are!!

: :
: : : HERE ALLOW ME TO USE YOUR OWN WORD AGAINST YOU.

: : : Read the "advice" this guy gave to R. Pride who was about to be evicted:

: : : "YOU ARE A JERK..........How could you not pay your rent on time this is the worst housing crisis in the last 30 years in New York City, Can't you borrow money? Credit Cards....OR GEE WIZ GET a second JOB!!!!.....
: : : : Landlords are looking for losers like you to kick out so they can raise the rent 50%....and you do something stupid like not pay the rent......
: : : : What if I want your apartment and am willing to pay the landlord 20 or 30% more then you?? Why should he be nice to you, If I can pay my rent on time???
: : : Always looking for a HANDOUT!!!!!"

: : : This is the one where you berated a single mom seeking help online to prevent an eviction!!!!! you dick:

: : : DUH.....what about your parents, or the grandparents, or the lazy father of your kids.....

: : : comeon don't get me mad............threaten to put your kids up for adoption

: : : and see how fast the in laws will loan you a few bucks"

: : : You see, a lunatic I am not. However you are unequievicaly a PUNK.
: : : Read the posting on this sight and tell me if anyone, besides Educated Tenent, is as big a jerk as you. Hello to everyone, this guy is a landlord!!!!

: :
: : : : You must be some kind of a lunatic for all that crap you laid out there in your posting !! You must be eatting the rat poison your landlord left in your kitchen cabinets and dropping 10 tabs of acid . I have never mislead anybody on these postings. I invite all of you, who read these many posts, to point out a SINGLE post where I gave ANY bad advise.

: : : : As far as beans and beer, I leave that to you so that you can lay down a better fragrance, than the one you now have in your apartment.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name