Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Cosigner & Landlord disputes

Posted by Otis Pimpleton Jr on December 08, 1998 at 02:54:32:

I was the cosigner of a house in Las Vegas for an individual.I was told by the property manager that I would not be held responsible if they did mot pay.She told me thay needed a local contact here in the city in order for them to rent this home.
So after smoke clears I'm being sued several times by the property manager and also the owner for something that doesn't involve me.I had recently paid 1,927.00 for moving and storage charges for them moving everything out of the house.The price was to include payments for packing ,of which nothing was properly packed or stored.The storage in which I paid for was the property owners office.some of the furniture and TV's were damaged on the sides.
The property manager never made an attempt to call and give me a walk-through of the premises prior to eviction.I am being sued for damages that never were present in the home prior to her moveng out the furniture.
I am very eager to talk to someone on this matter.I am scheduled to go to court on Dec.16.I will be waiting on all calls.You may contact me at 702-436-7857.I must do it this way because it is just as much to obtain an attorney as what I'm being sued for.So I am taking the initiative to represent myself in this matter.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name