Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: lawyer needed: where did you look?

Posted by Anna on April 07, 1999 at 09:57:28:

In Reply to: lawyer needed posted by Gabiel on April 02, 1999 at 19:04:24:

: Looking for a lawyer to consult in a rent increase dispute.
: Low hourly rate and acquainted with downtown lofts.

Some lawyers will take overcharge cases sort-of on a contingency like a personal injury case... lower hourly rate plus part of the O/C award.
Have you tried the Overcharge prople who advertise on What did they say?
Have you gone to your neighborhood tenant group?
Have you called NYSBA?

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name