Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Return of security deposit

Posted by Emily on April 07, 1999 at 22:49:45:

In Reply to: Return of security deposit posted by SCJ on April 07, 1999 at 14:33:40:


I know you can also file a complaint with the attorney general's office of NY state. We're in the process of doing the same with our ex-landlord, wo refused to return our sec deposit as well.

Good luck.

(Info about AG is on this site)

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name