Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: A neighbor from hell!

Posted by Angel on April 18, 1999 at 00:26:07:

In Reply to: A neighbor from hell! posted by Tom and Melissa on April 17, 1999 at 13:27:30:

That is just bull, no one can tell you that your walking to loud and you can't take showers when you want. When you live in an apartment you have to except that not everyone is going to be on the same schedule as you. When I lived in an apartment I had a neighbor that told me I was shutting my door to loudly. WHen I lived in an apartment nothing bothered me if someone was walking across the floor so what they pay their rent and have every right to do what they want when they want you are not doing anything wrong. I would complain to the property manager and tell them you want a different apartment you can't live like that, that woman will be on you all the time. I lived in apartments all my life until I got married and bought a house and noise just never did bother me you get used to BIG DEAL...People are something else! . Tell her if she don't like it she can move!!!
Good Luck
I would certainly complain about it to the manager!!!! Dont let her get away with that bull!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name