Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: multiple dweeling

Posted by jack on April 29, 1999 at 19:48:28:

In Reply to: multiple dweeling posted by L.R Bernard on April 26, 1999 at 21:44:37:

Go to the department of Buildings and get a copy of the Certificate of
Occupancy for the building. if it is legal it will say so on the C/O.
: I live in Queens N.Y
: Where can i find out if i am living in a legal 2-family house

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name