Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: unwanted sub-tenant

Posted by Mark Smith on August 19, 1999 at 11:20:29:

In Reply to: Re: unwanted sub-tenant posted by m. on August 19, 1999 at 10:57:49:

This is TenantNet. I have absolutely no interest in helping landlords. In this situation, you are the landlord. So why would I help you?

And why didn't you reply to Richard (loudrich)? He was even more critical of you than I was.

: Excuse me for getting my cyber-vocabulary wrong. the point is that if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.
: if you were really interested in dispensing quality information about tenant law, as this forum claims to be set up for, you would have inquired as to the details of my situation, not instantly condemned me.

:
: : I did not e-mail you. I posted my response in this forum. If I were your attorney, I would fight for you. But I am not your attorney. I don't have to help you and I won't. And I hope no one else does. I stand by my original comments.

:
: : : if you don't approve of what i'm doing, then don't email me responses telling me i'm a horrible person.
: : : just don't email me. at all. why waste your time?
: : : there are a lot of complicated things involved in this matter, which you obviously don't care to find out about. you'd rather just chastise me and get on with it.
: : : i though this was a public forum for information, not a place of judgement.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name