Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

went to court update

Posted by lea on September 20, 1999 at 20:09:09:

i went to court w/those documents that i asked tn for help with and it turns out that they weren not legal they had no index number on them which they have to have it turns out that my LL hasnt even bothered to file in court yet, which seems really wierd to me, i thought he wanted me out i think he is scared of what is going to happen to him if he goes to court being an illegal apt. also since he hasnt paid taxes for the apts he has ever im sure. anyhow..... i just thought id let you all know what happens along the way thanks for the help all lea
ps please go visit my site it has a chat room w/lots of rooms and lots of ppl always full, lots of great links, it is about tv creative real estate courses i read and review them i mean i try them out see if they work and tell you whath happened w/them. i have afew other sites that have more just look for links to them lots of free stuff, also if anyone needs any help w/thier pc or the www or wants to help me w/my site i sure could use some help w/it, i am all alone in my quest and i dont get paid to do this i just thought i would do it so i could help others so they might not make the same mistakes i have made. i also have a forum for ppl to post to and read others success' and mistakes along w/a place for all to promote their own web sites anyone able to help me get my site seen by more ppl please contact me thanks lea

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name