Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Isn't Anna Lovely When She's Angry?

Posted by Mark Smith on September 22, 1999 at 21:39:25:

In Reply to: Re: Definition of Absurd posted by Anna on September 22, 1999 at 20:43:43:

Anna wrote:
:
: another definition of absurd: Anna typing long decisions by hand... proof: it would not have lost alignment if I had typed it. some C&P get screwed up, others don't...

The reason that I thought Anna had typed the decisions was because of some typos, punctuation errors, and misspellings, especially this one:

"It incorrectly asserts that prior to the enactment of section 235-f, only family members could be legal occupants of a statutory tenant. This is simply not the case, as in the absence of a contrary lease provision, their [sic] was no statutory limit on the number of occupants permitted."

The many short lines in Anna's post led me to belive that she had used the Back button to edit her message. If I have to edit a message in this forum, I no longer simply use the Back button. If I just use the Back button, I find extra carriage returns and short lines, like in Anna's posting of the text of the decision, when my message is posted.

I now copy the text from the Preview screen, use the Back button, remove everything in the writing area, paste the copied text, and then make the changes. After doing that, I have no extra carriage returns and no short lines when my message is posted.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name