Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: illegal bronx apt....oh BOO hoo hoo!

Posted by richard on September 29, 1999 at 17:04:12:

In Reply to: Re: illegal bronx apt....oh BOO hoo hoo! posted by CRAIG on September 29, 1999 at 16:49:43:

Did the Landlord agree for you to have 3 dogs? If not then if YOU want to be the boss...BUY your own Place!

AND YOU should not have rented the place with NO LEASE.... DUH!
--------------------------------------------

: I HAVE MONEY TO PAY MY RENT BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE EXTRA 2100 TO MOVE JUST CAUSE MY LL IS AN ASS. I HAVE 3 LIL DOGS CAUSE I RESCUED THEM THERE ARE REAL DIRT BAGS IN THIS WORLD THAT THROW THEIR ANIMALS IN THE STREET WHEN THEY ARE UNHAPPY W/THEM AND THEY SHOULD B SHOT. AS FOR LL'S THEY SHOULD NOT GET INTO RENTING PROPS IF THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEY ALSO SHOULDNT GET INTO LL'ING AND MESS W /PPL'S LLIVES IF THEY ARENT SURE THAT THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. THEY SHOULD NOT RENT AN APT. KNOWING THEY ARE ONLY GONNA DO IT FOR A CERTAIN TIME PERIOD IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN MAKE SURE AND TELL THE TENANTS TO AVOID PROBLEMS. I CAUSED NO PROBLEMS I PAID MY RENT DIDNT MAKE NOISE AND KEPT TO MYSELF SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY DONT BOTHER SAYING ANYTHING.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name