Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: need atty to sue U.S.D.A. Housing Proj

Posted by satori on January 22, 1999 at 19:12:49:

In Reply to: need atty to sue U.S.D.A. Housing Proj posted by henry pratt on January 18, 1999 at 15:30:08:

Try legal aid they might give you and your other tenants free advice,
perhaps file a class action suit against the landlord. If he attacks you
wit a bat as I thought i read in your message call the police and have him
charged. Record it with a tape recorder if and when the lanlord comes around
. The cops like that. and hire a lawyer. A good one.Call the bar association
in your state.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name