Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Will do, thanks DK

Posted by Ed Buchet on February 02, 1999 at 21:43:58:

In Reply to: Re: Suing posted by DK on February 02, 1999 at 12:39:43:

: In order to amend your complaint, you must make a motion. You should go to the pro se clerk at the Courthouse to ask the clerk to provide you the form. You will need a "notice of motion" form which will tell the other side when to appear in court on the motion. You will need to attach an affidavit explaining why you are seeking to amend the complaint and you will have to attach a copy of the proposed amended complaint. You should make the motion within the next week or so if you want to avoid a postponement of your March 25 court date.

: The amended complaint needs only one or two sentences about each claim. If you take what you wrote in your posting and add dates when each occurred, that should be sufficient.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name