Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Electrical repairs long over due/Building mgr. harrassment

Posted by John E. Marre on February 17, 1999 at 00:32:05:

In Reply to: Electrical repairs long over due/Building mgr. harrassment posted by Kathy on February 16, 1999 at 14:49:29:

If you're in NYC you can call ConEdison for an inspection.
Likewise, you can contact your local fire house (get the number from the phone book. Don't call 911 unless you actually have sparks, odor and other signs of real emergency).
Central Complaints (212-960-4800) is another option.
Use one. Use two. Use all three if you must. That's good documentation. Also, if there are hazardous conditions, the ll will be notified by these agencies as well.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name