Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Renters beware

Posted by Liz Blanco on February 23, 1999 at 01:23:18:

I've been looking at this sight for a while and I just noticed that there were a few references made to possible lists of poor landlords and places. I though readers might be interested in knowing that my husband and me just looked at a place that we thought sounded really good until we got there and if anybody else is interested in knowing, it wasn't.
The rents are really high and if you look, you can see that the building is really falling apart. The stairs are falling apart and there are a lot of places in the halls that show that the building looks like it went through a war.I want to save other people some trouble if thyre looking. I don't know if I can list the building address but Ill try. Its at 351 west 14 st. Renters beware. The broker tried to really sell us on the place but my husband knows what to look for and said that we woudl probably be in danger living in there and didnt want to take the chance. So, now you can be warned.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name