Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: dog and people noise upstairs

Posted by Ron on February 25, 1999 at 00:05:57:

In Reply to: dog and people noise upstairs posted by David on February 24, 1999 at 21:06:32:

David, everytime I read stories like yours I get a bit more determined. Though my case is a little different, like yours it's one that's repeated daily throughout the city (NY). The "noise happens" quote is no longer good enough. Noise has become a tool that some lanlords wield very abusively and with a very focused intent. Scroll down and check out mine and my respondees' comments, under the heading "Landlord uses noise and more." My "Coexistence" response, the second of mine listed, may give you some ideas. I'm pleased to say that after some deliberation and self urging, I have finally begun to aid in the organizing of tenants in our building. I would have never believed it, but the response has been very favorable. It's surprising how many want to participate in upping the quality of life in our building. The best thing I can tell you until the pendulum swings your way, is to stay cool.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name