Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

mistake on preceeding email add +new message

Posted by tuz on March 14, 1999 at 17:21:18:

correct email add= + Can you sublet a stabalized apt in nyc to someone who maintains a primary residence out of state? And, if you can, can the transactions be conducted by fax only, or must the new /subleasee be physically present for paper signing or whatever?? thanx

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name