Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Yes, you can sue.

Posted by MikeW on March 16, 1999 at 17:52:05:

In Reply to: Super used keys to rob my apt. posted by Steph on March 16, 1999 at 16:54:40:

Yes, you can sue. It would probably not be a landlord/tenant case, but a standard civil liability case (I could be wrong. You may want to confirm this). You can probably do this is small claims court.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name