TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Parking

Issues unrelated to specific categories below

Moderator: TenantNet

Parking

Postby Je_klein@msn.com » Fri May 09, 2003 9:33 am

Rockland County resident, complex with over 100 units and a commercial business (gym) onsite. No assigned parking. Parking slots are located in front of buildings, sides, etc. Some slots face windows of apartments (first floor) and gym. The owner of the gym has placed a flyer on my car indicating that I can no longer back into a parking spot located on one side of the facility that houses the gym, there are windows located there and can be opened/shut. Have lived in this complex for 8 years with no incident. I would have honored this "request" except he has not placed flyers on any other vehicle backed into these particular parking slots. This a.m. again I have a flyer on my car. This is not from my landlord or my super. What are my rights, I have a call into the super as of this a.m. and am not moving my car! Until I hear from him. There have been other cars, residents and nonresidents backed into these particular slots and I am the only one receiving this flyer. I do not sit with the engine idling and before I approach this man what are my rights?
Je_klein@msn.com

Return to NYC General Discussion