TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Looking for a sample "week-to-week" rental agreeme

Issues unrelated to specific categories below

Moderator: TenantNet

Looking for a sample "week-to-week" rental agreeme

Postby CityWifi » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:43 am

Does anyone have an example of a NYC "week-to-week" rental agreement, one that is actually used in the real world?

I'm moving soon, and a weekly agreement is likely what I will want. I need an example so I am prepared to review what a potential LL offers, and determine if it's up to snuff.

I did Google this, but found very little, and what I did find I would not rely on. I will continue to look here on this site as well.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

CW
CityWifi

Postby CityWifi » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Any help with this question would be appreciated. Thanks.

CW
CityWifi

Postby CityWifi » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:26 pm

I thought it would be helpful to clarify my request:

I am considering using a rental service to find myself a week-to-week room, giving me more freedom to look for a month-to-month or yearly lease that is more to my liking, with very little money down to start.

Now, I already know to be very careful of the agencies that take $120 before they even show you rooms. I'm skeptical and will go in with my eyes open (they don't guarantee you'll find a room and they don't refund you if you don't find a place, which is one reason I'm being careful).

However, I want to know what these week-to-week agreements look like. If anyone has access to a real-life example, preferably one from an agency, I would appreciate it.

Also, if I can get my hands on such an agreement, I'll post a link to it here.

Regards,

CW
CityWifi

Return to NYC General Discussion