TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Our Building is falling apart! Who to report LL to?

Moderator: TenantNet

Our Building is falling apart! Who to report LL to?

Postby scoooozie » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:47 pm

We have been renting an apartment for the past year from a neglectful lanlord. Our building is absolutely falling apart - no heat in the dead of winter, mouse infestation, no hot water- plus many many more problems. Our building we have found out has not been inspected since the early 70's. Is there a state bureau or company to which I can report the LL to have my bulding inspected? WE NEED HELP ASAP! Please respond with any advice.

(We are in PA, Bucks County, right outside of Philadelphia...Lower Southampton Township)

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Bucks Co., PA

Postby Landlord's Boy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:49 pm

I suggest you contact Bucks County Environmental Health Bureau, specifically Vector Control. That should take care of the rats. The people there can probably tell you who else to contact about the rest of your building issues.
Always Report Leaks Immediately!
Landlord's Boy
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:01 am
Location: NY

Return to General Discussion - beyond New York

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests