TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Housing Reference Letters

Public Housing (NYCHA), SRO, HUD, HPD, Mitchell Lama, Lofts, Coop/Condo

Moderator: TenantNet

Housing Reference Letters

Postby U030795 » Fri Nov 08, 2002 1:59 pm

My son is staying in the New York City Housing apartment and I am looking for work and an apartment out of the state. I have applied for an apartment out of the state and the housing authority hasn't responded to the reference letter the new apartment manager requires. Can they do that?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:01 am

Return to Other NYC Housing Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest