TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

crazy tenant downstairs...

Moderator: TenantNet

crazy tenant downstairs...

Postby ethsmomm » Sat May 19, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi all,

I found you while looking for answers regarding the serious problem I am having with the lunatic that lives downstairs. seriously. Long story short, the woman who lives downstairs(I live in a double in Buffalo)went ballistic on me a few hours ago because, (no kidding) my 5 yr old son and 2 yr old grandson were playing in the driveway on their bikes and her an her son couldn't pull in the driveway to park the car. Never asked me to move, didnt see her sitting in the street in the car, never made her presence known. I won't go into her actual psychological inbalance, but just to say, that in about a minute she was standing on the sidewalk, ripping off her jacket, looking for a fistfight, with her finger an inch away from my face. OK. this is my question. Does anyone know if the law allows for an order of protection against someone who occupies the same actual building as you do? I have had enough of this crazy B*itch and moving is not an option for me. What I want really is for her just to not talk to me, to leave me alone....I have another call into the property management co., but dont' know what else it is I can do to just make this woman keep her "psychoness" to herself.
ethsmomm

Return to NYS General Discussion