TenantNet Forum

Where tenants can seek help and help others

Hasa Apt

Public Housing (NYCHA), SRO, HUD, HPD, Mitchell Lama, Lofts, Coop/Condo

Moderator: TenantNet

Hasa Apt

Postby dolphingirl » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:19 am

My Uncle lives in a HASA Apt and needs some advice on getting a person out< he has called his worker and the worker has done nothing but back pedal on him and the woman in the house states that they are married but they are not ,he has called Mobile Crisis unit and they did nothing , he is at wits end and thinking of sleeping out on the street just so he don't have to put up with any more static from her any help ,any body?
Trying to help my Friends and family
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Postby TenantNet » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:51 am

This doesn't really sound like a landlord/tenant issue ... or you aren't explaining things well.

For readers, HASA stands for HIV/AIDS Services Administration. See HIV/AIDS Services Administration

HASA involves comprehensive case management with bundled social services. Legal issues for HASA units might differ from regular apartments. You need to do the research on HASA rules and policies.
The Tenant Network(tm) for Residential Tenants
Information from TenantNet is from experienced non-attorney tenant
activists and is not considered legal advice.

Subscribe to our Twitter Feed @TenantNet
Posts: 9303
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 2:01 am
Location: New York City

Return to Other NYC Housing Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests