Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Noise problems

Posted by Rose on October 11, 2001 at 16:54:39:

In Reply to: Re: Noise problems posted by kaybear on October 11, 2001 at 11:25:41:

I would suggest sending a certified letter asking as nicely and respectfully as you can muster for her to keep her noise done and give her fair warning that you will be contacting civic authorities. You can lodge a complaint with the Quality of Life Hotline, they'll send out a warning letter to your neigbor.>>

I didn't know about any of these things before either. I just assumed that the mangement was supposed to handle complaints. Could you please tell me where I'd find a number or address for the Quality of Life Hotline? Thanks for your advice!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name