Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

I need a licensed P.E. or Architects professional opinion- I'll pay!

Posted by Mark on January 25, 2001 at 15:40:56:

I need to get a professional and certifiable opinion of a modification done to my apartment in Brooklyn (mult. dwelling 6 or more units). The architect got a work permit for a type II construction, but the actual construction done was a sub-basement conversion into a livable dwelling, an addition which increased the vertical definition of the building plus changed the number of rooms and occupancy. If someone can refer me to a qualified P.E. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name